RAINCROSS BOXING ACADEMY is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization located in the Eastside neighborhood of Riverside. Our mission is to instill discipline, encouragement, accountability, community involvement, and a healthy lifestyle in at-risk youth of Riverside.
RAINCROSS BOXING ACADEMY is a collaborative effort of its Board of Directors, University of California Riverside’s Highlander Gloves Boxing Club, and industry professionals – all on a Volunteer basis.
Youth Program Schedule
Our Motto: “School Before Sports”
- Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays
- Tutoring 5:30pm – 6:00pm Training 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- Thursdays & Fridays is Open Gym, no tutoring or trainers scheduled
- Tutoring is mandatory for participants under the age of 18.
- Community service is required for participants over the age of 18.
- Participants should wear clothes comfortable to workout in.
- Entire program (training, tutoring, equipment, social events, travel for amateur team) is Free. However, wraps are not included, they can be purchased on Amazon or at any local sporting goods store for $5-$10.
- All trainers are certified by USA Boxing.
- All staff members, including trainers, undergo a criminal background check